Welcome to the Internet site H.M.S. Fly. H.M.S. Fly is referred to herein as "we," "us" or "our".
USE OF CONTENT
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled "SUBMISSIONS") ("content") contained on H.M.S. Fly Site are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the H.M.S. Fly site or delete content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no content from any H.M.S. Fly site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the H.M.S. Fly site, except that where H.M.S. Fly site is configured to enable the download of particular content, you may download one copy of such content to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the content, and (c) do not use the content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of H.M.S. Fly site is prohibited.
In the event that we offer downloads of software on H.M.S. Fly site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software to a human-readable form.
Some services on or through the H.M.S. Fly site permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the "Registration Data"). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to H.M.S. Fly site. In addition, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION
"Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of H.M.S. Fly site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by H.M.S. Fly site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog & e-mail function. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through H.M.S. Fly site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum.
Also, you should be sceptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse, to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to H.M.S. Fly site. By using H.M.S. Fly site, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
- is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person or is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; or is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights, right of privacy specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission.
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the H.M.S. Fly site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of H.M.S. Fly site; or
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum, or violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKS FROM H.M.S. FLY SITE
Nor can we be held responsible for the accuracy, relevance, legality or decency of material contained on sites retrieved in searches and /or listed in search results or identified on search results pages.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, our licensors or licensees, or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers or suppliers, be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including lost profits, and property damage of any nature whatsoever, that result from (a) the use of, or the inability to use, H.M.S. Fly site or content, or (b) the conduct or actions, whether online or offline, of any user of a H.M.S. Fly site or any other person or entity, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. (c) The opinions expressed within H.M.S. Fly site.
We may terminate your further access to H.M.S. Fly site or change the H.M.S. Fly sites or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason.